Located in LA County, servicing both Northern & Southern California.
Available for Mitzvahs globally.
Congratulations! Your child or children are reaching the age of 13 and its time for his or her Mitzvah, or perhaps you have twins and it's time for a spectacular B'nei Mitzvah. Which ever one it's time for, you've come to the right place.
Owner and Lead Photographer Jeremy Fratkin brings his incredible personality and keen eye to each and every Mitzvah, focusing on capturing every detail, and working with you, the client, very closely to not miss a beat. With over 15 years of professional photographic experience, and years of working with large formal events, Fratkin Studios is ready to tackle any Mitzvah, large or small.
As we do have a standard collection price sheet available, it's more of a general guideline, as most families customize their own collection based upon their needs. The images above showcase images captured at a variety of Mitzvahs, but also showcase images taken for sign-in books. Many years ago a sign-in board was the thing to do, but this has now translated into a sign-in book for all guests to sign and write beautiful messages inside of.
All collections include the following:
- Event coverage including family photographs pre-ceremony & full party coverage
- Bimah photo session (same day as event unless discussed otherwise)
- One (1) 12x12 Classic Mitzvah Album
- Online proofing gallery fully edited (prints, digitals, and products can be purchased here)
- In-person viewing, post-mitzvah
Sign-in book photo sessions are available in certain collections. Additional options are available to be added to any collection:
- 2nd Photographer
- Additional 12x12 Classic Mitzvah Album
- 6x9 or 8x8 Family Share Album custom designed by Fratkin Studios
- Full video package by Pivotal Video Productions
- Full DJ/MC/Entertainment package from Music City Mitzvahs
Fratkin Studios takes pride in custom designing each clients Mitzvah album, as to deliver a finished printed piece to the client to share with friends and family. After years of working with clients asking for only digital files, it turns out a year after the delivery of the files, the images are still sitting in a folder on the computer untouched. This is the main reason we include a finished album with each and every collection.